WASHINGTON, D.C. – Monday, Congressman Jim Bridenstine (R-OK-1) unveiled a free App to provide Oklahoma’s First District constituents with a new mobile tool to stay up-to-date with news from Washington, D.C.
The App has many convenient features including:
- Major vote alerts
- Latest blog articles from Congressman Bridenstine
- Congressman Bridenstine’s Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram feeds all in one location
- Latest interviews and podcasts
- Calendar for upcoming events, including directions
- Ability to send messages to Congressman Bridenstine’s office
- Federal agency assistance directly through the App
- Office locations, directions, and the ability to call Congressman Bridenstine’s office from the App
“I’m pleased to announce the release of this new App. I believe this tool will promote timely communication between my office and residents of the District. I encourage my constituents to download the new App today,” said Congressman Bridenstine.
The App is available on iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Constituents with Apple devices can download the free App here. Those with Android devices can download the App here.
For more information on how to get the App, please visit http://Bridenstine.house.gov.